Though every product produced by Toshiba is a technological marvel, but again it can come across various technical issues for which the customer support team will surely help you out. Get product specific toshiba laptop support, troubleshooting assistance by contacting them through this number and get quick Toshiba UK Support regarding the Toshiba Warranty, Manuals, laptops, drivers, tv, toshiba laptop battery for any other Toshiba Product. They treat their customers like a family member and ensure that they get the best services. If you face any issue with your laptop, you can call Toshiba contact number UK
0333 222 7444
On dialing the Toshiba customer service number, their well-versed executives will take your calls. They will greet you and patiently listen to all your queries and offer a prompt solution to your queries, hence strengthening our bond with the customers.
If you want to know the name of the leading manufacturer of electrical and electronic products, there is only one name that stands out i.e. Toshiba. This is a vast segment which they are talking about and it is further divided into Information & communications equipment and systems, Electronic components & materials, Power systems & industrial equipment, and Consumer products.
- Information & communications equipment and systems – Telecommunications equipment, space-related products, PC and laptops, social automation systems, and storage devices.
- Electronic components & materials – semiconductors, electron tubes, optoelectronic devices, liquid crystal display, batteries, printed circuits boards, etc.
- Power systems & industrial equipment – industrial apparatus, power generating plants, transportation equipment, elevators & escalators, etc.
- Consumer products – video and digital home products, home appliances, etc.
About Toshiba –
Founded in 1938 and having its headquarters in Minato, Tokyo, Japan, Toshiba is a well-known name in manufacturing medical equipment, power systems, consumer electronics, and most importantly information technology and communications equipment and systems. More than 60 per cent of the company’s net sales are generated domestically. Toshiba has played a pivotal role in cementing Japan’s position in the international business. The company continued making progress year after year and all these years had alliances with some of the leading names such as Warner Bros, IBM, and various other big names. Working with Warner Bros in 1995, they developed an innovative DVD format which soon became a new standard of quality in the industry.
It was in 1973 that the company took the decision to grow further. The company made heavy investments in R&D department so that they can develop new technology. A few years later, they launched first one-megabyte DRAM memory chip. They also started making laptops and personal computers.
Common Toshiba laptop Issues
If you are using a laptop and you have come across a problem, you can take the help of “Troubleshooting Assistant”. This assistant can come handy in resolving issues with a defective hard drive, AC adapter, battery issues and various other technical problems. If the computer and the faulty part are still under warranty, you can get a free replacement. Make sure the faulty part is returned back to the company. In order to get started with the assistant, all you need is to choose the type of issue that you are facing and you are good to go. Discuss common issues, faced by the consumers, along with their solutions and the Toshiba support uk team will surely help you out.
Issues related to the battery or AC adapter –
First and foremost, you need to call Toshiba laptop support, the executives will guide you the steps in order to resolve your issue. They will start by asking whether the values on the AC adapter are the same as the input values that is there on the computer. If they are, you need to turn off your laptop, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter. Hold the power button for 20 seconds. Now, reconnect AC adapter to a power outlet. When it is connected, you will see a green indicator light. If yes, then shut down the laptop once again and disconnect the AC adapter. The battery should be removed and the contacts should be cleaned properly. Reinstall the battery and connect the AC adapter. Allow the battery to charge overnight. When you have done all these steps, if the battery accepts a charge, the issue has been resolved.
0333 222 7444
Issues related to the keyboard?
The executive will ask whether anything was spilled on the keyboard or there are signs of physical damage. If you say no, then the executive will guide you to go to the Device Manager and uninstall your keyboard and then shut down and restart your laptop. Now, you will be asked whether the keyboard is functional. If it is functional, the issue has been resolved. Otherwise you can reach out to Toshiba helpline for technical support.
Issues related to the touchpad?
If you say no, then you will be guided to turn your touchpad off and then turning back on. You will be again inquired whether your touchpad is working or not? If it is not then you have to go to the Device Manger, uninstall the touchpad, then shutdown and restart your laptop. The executive will ask you the question if it is functional this time around; if it is then the issue has been resolved.
What can you do when you have no display?
The executive will guide you that you need to first turn off your laptop, unplug the AC adapter, remove the battery, and finally hold the power button for 20 seconds. Now, the AC adapter should be reconnected to a working power outlet. You will be asked whether the laptop is receiving the power. Now turn on the laptop, you will be asked did you see Toshiba home screen and you have to see the whether the Windows started normally. If it does then the issue has been resolved.
Are you facing issues with the Web camera?
The executive will guide you to shut down your laptop and then turning on, you will be asked whether this worked out or not? You will be guided to remove and reinstall the camera drivers, with the help of Device Manager. The executive will inquire, was this helpful? If you say yes, then the issue has been resolved.
If you still face any other issue and want guidance, you can call at Toshiba customer service number .
Top 4 Toshiba Laptops
- Toshiba Radius 14 Touchscreen Laptop
- Toshiba Chromebook 13 CB35-B3340
- Toshiba Satellite Radius 11
- Toshiba 2 in 1 Convertible Laptop
Toshiba Radius 14 Touchscreen Laptop
– At first glance, you would think this as just another 14 inches laptop. But, the fascinating element is revealed when you rotate the laptop all the way around into a tablet mode. The laptop is blessed with a 14-inch touch screen HD LED display. It comes with a resolution of 1366×768 pixels. It just weighs 4.5 pounds; making it ideal to carry it anywhere you want. The keyboard is nicely designed where the keys are strategically placed, making it easier to type for long hours.
Its 4 x 2.6-inch touchpad has a matte surface and the touch is quite smooth. It is quite responsive to both the mouse movements and finger scrolling. It has Lithium-ion battery that gives around 10 hours battery life and the operating system of the laptop is Windows 10. In case you need more information about Toshiba Radius 14 Touchscreen Laptop you can call at Toshiba tech support number .
Toshiba Chromebook 13 CB35-B3340
– This Chromebook is much thinner and lighter. It has a 13.6-inch display with full HD resolution and only weighs 2.95 pounds. The colours are crispy and natural; the best part of the laptop is that it handles grey and dark quite well. Chromebook 13 comes loaded with a collection of ports. Towards the right side, there is HDMI out port, headphone jack, a Kensington lock slot, and USB 3.0 port. Having a glance towards the left side, there is a USB 2.0 port and an SD card slot.
You don’t have to wait for those long hours to see your laptop boot; it boots up at a lightning speed. It is powered by 2.58GHz Intel Celeron N2840 processor and you get RAM of 4 GB which no other brand is offering at this price range. In case you need more information about Toshiba Chromebook Laptop you can contact Toshiba support .
Toshiba Satellite Radius 11
– They say that good things come in small packages and this saying aptly suits this laptop. When you open the device, you are greeted with an 11-inch screen with a glossy feel to it. Well, it does look like the replica of Macbook but has few changes here and there that help in giving it a look of its own. It comes with a Chiclet-style keyboard, so whether you are a writer or a non-writer, you will have a gala time typing on this keyboard. For such a small device, its 3.4 x 1.5-inch touchpad has a silky and responsive feel.
The display is 1366×768 and easily beats its competitors when it comes to brightness. The audio quality is not up to the mark and it does crackle at full volume. It lacks bass which will be a big disappointment for all the music lovers and this is where its competitors score at least in the audio quality. For more information about Toshiba Satellite Radius 11 Laptop you can contact them through the listed Toshiba contact phone number to get proper help, support and services.
0333 222 7444
Toshiba 2 in 1 Convertible Laptop
– There is one word of this laptop “Outstanding”. The device can be used as a laptop and as a tablet. It is equipped with 15.6 HD touchscreen and multi-touch function up to ten points. It has 2.0GHz 4th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and DDR3L RAM of 12 GB. The laptop uses the operating system of Windows 8.1. So, if you want more information about the above-discussed laptops or any other product, make sure you dial this Toshiba contact number.
Related: Trending Right Now Across UK