Reach out to Scottish Power customer services on 0800 027 0072 for gas & electricity enquiries, households and businesses. This Scottish Power Contact will directly connect you with their high professional and well trained team. You can contact Scottish Power from 8 am to 10 pm on Weekdays and from 8:30 am to 6 pm on Saturdays. To know more about Scottish Power Gas supply and Electricity tariffs, phone Telephone Number of Scottish Power helpline on 0800 027 0072 during opening hours (Monday to Friday- 8 am to 10 pm and on Saturday- 8:30 am to 6 pm).
0800 027 0072
In order to get in touch with Scottish Power help & support dept, call on their general queries helpline on telephone number: 0800 027 0072. The company provides electricity and gas supplies to people of U.K. More than five million people are connected with the company that includes both business and residential customers. By providing services to around ,millions of people, it is a common scenario to see that their customer services are always busy over phone handling the queries of customers. Whether you are a new customer or an existing customer, all your queries are solved by the high professional customer services team. Dial the Scottish Power customer services number: 0800 027 0072.
What Is Scottish Power?
Scottish Power is an energy company that has its headquarters based in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded in 1990, the company was an integral part of FTSE 100 index. However, in 2006 Scottish Power has become a subsidiary of Iberdrola, a Spanish Utility company. Wikipedia
The key people associated with the company are:
Chairman- Ignacio Sanchez Galan and CCO- Keith Anderson. With total employees around ten thousand the company supplies Electricity and Natural Gas to the people of U.K. The company has its operations in the following areas:
- Energy Retail.
- Energy Networks.
- Energy Wholesale.
People who are poor and can also opt for “Warm Weather” discount. In this discount the company offers discounts and refunds upto the amount of £140 on your energy bills. People who are eligible for ESA and state pensions can enroll for this scheme.
Why Shall I Contact Scottish Power Customer Services Department?
Scottish Power has setup its various customer services centre in U.K. There may be times when you need help from a technical expert who will help you in your queries. Contact the Scottish Power customer services team in the following scenarios:
- Bill queries.
- In order to submit your meter readings.
- Change monthly payment.
- General enquiries.
- Plus Many more.
Scottish Power Customer Services – Help, Advice And Contact Info
Reaching out to the customer services team is not a difficult task anymore. The number and the customer services infrastructure is designed in such a way that there is no involvement of third party member. Dial the Scottish Power phone number: 0800 027 0072 to get answers to your problems. In case of emergency, contact the Scottish power at their 24 hour telephone number at any time of the day. Service outages, gas leak, faulty electrical or gas equipments all these problems are handled on Scottish Power contact number: 0800 027 0072
Why Should I Choose Scottish Power?
This is the most asked questions by many customers who want to switch to a new company. The main USP of Scottish Power is providing electricity and gas at competitive rates and one of the best customer support services in U.K. In recent years, Scottish Power has doubled its investment in harnessing energy by renewable resources and also providing best customer support services to the people of U.K. Difficulties while contacting the customer services team has become a thing of past. Now the Scottish Power ensures that all the queries are handled by its high professional team on a single Scottish Power contact number: 0800 027 0072.
Scottish Power Contact Telephone Number
Whom Should I Contact At The Time Of Emergency?
In case of emergencies make sure you contact the Scottish Power emergency team as soon as possible. Check the contact numbers mentioned below:
- For Electricity Emergency: If you have spotted any electrical supply equipment damaged or any short circuit, then contact the numbers mentioned below:
ScottishPower Energy Networks Contact Number: 0800 001 5400 (calling from landline) and 0330 1010 400 (calling from mobile). Call this number 24*7.
- For Gas Emergency: If there is any gas leakage, contact the Scottish Power emergency contact number: 0800 111 999. In case of gas leakage, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the doors and windows of your house.
- Turn off electrical equipments.
- Turn “off” the gas valve.
ScottishPower’s Important Contact Numbers:
Now there is no need to worry, as ScottishPower has setup contact numbers for their different departments. Get in touch with the right department by calling on the telephone numbers mentioned below:
- For Gas and Electricity queries: If you have a query regarding your gas and electricity, then call on Scottish Power phone number: 0800 027 0072. You can call this number from 8 am to 10 pm on Weekdays and from 8:30 am to 6 pm on Saturdays. If you are outside U.K and want to contact the customer services team, then call on Scottish Power international customer services number: +44 800 027 0072 or +44 345 270 0700.
- For Boiler Queries: problems related to boilers can be solved by speaking to the customer representative over the phone. The contact Details of ScottishPower are 0800 001 5214. Reach out to the customer services team in their opening hours ( 8 am to 8 pm on Weekdays and 8 am to 5 pm on Saturday). In emergency situations, call on 24*7 Scottish Power telephone number: 0800 001 5214.
- For ScottishPower Connect queries: Customers who are experiencing problems with Scottish Power Connect can discuss their problem with the technical team. Contact the technical expert on Scottish Power contact number: 0800 001 5136
- Feed In Tariffs Queries: Scottish Power has setup a dedicated team to handle Feed In Tariffs queries. To speak to the customer representative, dial the Scottish Power phone number: 0800 001 5156. Timings to call this number are from 8 am to 4:45 pm on Weekdays.
Check some of the common problems with their solutions mentioned below. If you do not find the below article useful, then feel free to get in touch with the Scottish Power customer services team. Dial the Scottish Power Contact number: 0800 027 0072.
When should I submit my Scottish Power meter readings?
You have to submit the meter readings quarterly to Scottish Power team. The first reading of your meter will begin your FIT (Feed in Tariff) payments. The meter readings should be sent consecutively after every 90 days from the last meter readings. You can also find when your second meter reading is due on your Scottish Power Welcome letter. If you have submitted the meter readings before ninety days, then in that case no payment will be made and you will have to resubmit the readings after ninety days has passed. The readings for RPI tariff changes can be submitted on or around 31st March irrespective of when your next reading is due.
Submit your Scottish Power meter readings over the phone. You just have to call on Scottish Power contact number: 0800 027 0072 and company representative will add the readings to their database.
What to do if I am moving home?
If you’re moving home, you need to inform the company about it at least two working days before you move to new address. If you have set up an online account with Scottish Power, then it may take only few moments to do this.
Make Sure you have the following information with you before you are contacting the company.
- Date of relocation.
- You should’ve the latest meter readings.
- Address of you new and old house.
- Contact information about the landlord or letting agents.
- If known, provide the name of new occupier at your old home.
For more information, click on the link: change of address check list
If you have some questions in your mind and want to take help at the time of moving home, call the Scottish Power customer services number: 0800 027 0072.
0800 027 0072
What are the different payment methods to pay my Scottish Power bills?
Scottish Power makes sure that you do not face any difficulties while paying your bill. So it has offered convenient methods to ensure that your bill is received to them safely and securely. Pay your bill by the following methods:
- Via Direct Debit: Submit your payments via Direct debit as it is one of the most convenient and easy ways to pay your bill.
- Via Pay As You Go: In this method, you have to pay as per your usage.
- Via Monthly Cash Plan: By using this method you can distribute your energy cost across the year.
- Via Card Payment: In this method, you can pay it via online or via phone. To pay it online, you have to first login to your online account and if you pay via phone, call on free Scottish Power phone number: 0800 001 5115. You can call this number 24*7.
If you don’t know how to sign up for a payment method, then take help from the customer representative by calling ScottishPower customer service telephone number: 0800 027 0072.
Will I get a refund if I am moving home and have a credit balance?
Scottish Power will first examine your final meter readings of the old address before providing a refund of your credit balance. To know more about refund, click on the link: credit balance refund.
If you are unable to receive a refund at the time of relocation, speak to the customer advisor by calling on Scottish Power phone number: 0800 027 0072.
Will my Scottish ower account number change if I am moving to new address?
No, the company will provide you a new account number at your new address. For more information click on the link: move home .
For more information regarding your account number, contact the ScottishPower customer services advisor on phone number: 0800 027 0072.
How can I change my payment method to Direct Debit?
If you want to change the payment method to Direct Debit, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your Scottish Power account by clicking on the link: MyAccount. If you haven’t setup an online account, click: Manage your Account Online
- Select “Change your tariff” option. Make sure you have you bank account details handy.
Get in touch with the Scottish Power customer services advisor if you want to change your bill payment method to Direct Debit. Contact Scottish Power number: 0800 027 0072 and the advisor will help you in the best possible way.
Scottish power customer complaints
How to change to a different Energy tariff?
Scottish Power offers four types of Energy tariffs. In order to change your tariff, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your Scottish Power online account.
- Select “Change your tariff” section.
If you do not have an online account, you can sign up by clicking on the link:
If you are facing difficulty while changing your Energy tariff, take help from the advisor over the phone. Make sure you dial the Scottish Power telephone number: 0800 027 0072
Where can I find my Scottish Power account number?
You can find your ScottishPower account number at the top right corner of your recent bill. If you do not have your recent bill with you, then you can find your account number online. Login to your online account and you will find your account number under “My Account details” option.
Still unable to find your Scottish Power account number? Don’t worry just dial the Scottish Power contact number: 0800 027 0072 to take help from the customer representative.