Want to contact Samsung customer service ? If you are facing trouble with your Samsung devices, you can directly get in touch with the Samsung customer service team. To provide you the assistance, you will be connected to the Samsung technical support department. Make sure you provide all the information regarding the query to get a quick resolution.
To get in touch with the team, dial the Samsung contact number: 0844 385 1110. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this service. Local and national rates will be applied if you call the number. Normally, the call charges are 5p/minute plus your phone service provider charges.
Samsung Customer Service UK
Calls cost £0.7 per minute plus your providers access charge. You must be at least 18 years of age and be the bill payer or have the bill payers permission to use this service. We are not affiliated with this or any other company listed on this website
- Information & Communication technology.
- Financial Services.
- Ship building.
- Medical & Healthcare facilities.
More than four lakh people work for Samsung worldwide and the company has appointed large number of people to provide customer support services to its customers. To get in touch with the team, call the Samsung U.K contact number: 0844 385 1110.
Samsung Contact Number: 0844 385 1110
The phone number shared on this website is the best way to contact the Samsung advisor. When you call the number, you will be connected to automated menu, select the desired option to be connected to the concerned department. If you are an existing customer, provide your customer number or case number for quick assistance. OA pioneer in electronics sector, Samsung offers one of the best after sales services in the country. The most popular products of Samsung are mobile phones, Tv, fridge, Air conditioners etc. Usually the Samsung customer service eam remains busy throughout the day. If you are unable to connect over the phone, you can talk to an expert over the chat service.
Need To Contact Samsung Customer Support Services?
Samsung customer services team makes sure that your query is resolved by them as quickly as possible. You can contact Samsung technical support department due to the following reasons:
- Your device is lost or stolen.
- Unable to access your Samsung account.
- Your Samsung Tv is not working.
- Overheating of Samsung mobile.
- Unable to access internet on Samsung Smart Tv.
- Unable to connect Samsung tablet with Samsung Smart Tv.
- Samsung Tablet not working.
- Plus many more.
If you are facing any other problem which are not covered in the above points, give a call on Samsung contact number. Provide the complete details of your Samsung device such as model number, serial number etc. for quick resolution to the query.
How To Contact Samsung Customer Service Department?
The best and easy way to contact Samsung customer service department is over the phone. With around a billion customers part of the company, Samsung operates one of the biggest customer services department in the world. It is estimated that around two lakh executives are providing services around the world. To enquire about upcoming products and new gadgets in the market, dial the Samsung customer services phone number. Standard charges may apply if you are calling from the landline phone. The sales representative will give you information about the latest and upcoming products from Samsung.
To make it convenient for all the customers of U.K, Samsung has structured its customer service number in such a way that it is easily accessible by the people without any difficulty. All the representatives are committed to provide services as per the standards set up by the company. Samsung is mainly known for its quality products and good services. However if you have received a faulty product or the services are not upto the mark, call on Samsung phone number: 0844 385 1110. Provide the complete details of your defective product over the phone to get quick replacement of the product.
Samsung Phone Number: 0844 385 1110
Call the Samsung phone number: 0844 385 1110 to discuss the problem about your Samsung device with the customer representative. Use this number to get in touch with the Help & Support team for any of your query regarding Samsung products. If you are looking to buy a new Samsung device and want to know more about it, dial the Samsung U.K customer service number: 0844 385 1110. The advisor will provide you all the information regarding features, its launch date, approximate price etc. So by contacting the Samsung advisor you can make a pre-decision whether to buy the device or not.
This Is The Best Way To Contact Samsung UK
One of the largest conglomerate company in the world, Samsung devotes its technology and talent to build the superior quality products. The best way to contact the Samsung professional customer support team is by calling the Samsung U.K customer service number: 0844 385 1110. After the launch of its smartphones known as Galaxy phones, Samsung has become one of the top ten electronic companies of the world. Besides phone, Samsung has also become one of the large suppliers of household products such as Smart Tv’s, refrigerators, washing machines, air conditioners etc. Samsung is also committed to provide latest technology with the best customer services to the people of U.K.
If you are facing technical issues with your Galaxy devices, call the technical support team on Samsung contact number: 0844 385 1110. Enquiry regarding the Samsung products can be asked on Samsung U.K customer services number:
0844 385 1110. With the large number of people buying its products, Samsung is also expanding its manufacturing sector at fast pace. Recently Samsung has also begun constructing the world’s largest factory in Vietnam. For more queries regarding Samsung, one can contact the customer support services department. Either talk to an expert over the phone or use the chat feature. Charges may be applied if you are calling on the Samsung telephone number, although the chat feature is free to use.
How can I connect my Samsung Galaxy S4 device to Tv?
Samsung Galaxy S4 is one of the best selling devices from Galaxy family.
With a big screen of 5 inches and 1080p HD display, it is one of the latest technological advance devices available in market. The Phone is great for watching videos, enjoying music and playing games. But sometimes you feel that your phone 5 inches is not much if you have a big hd tv at your home. You are lucky that Samsung has found a solution to this. Now you can connect your Galaxy S4 device to your Tv.
You can connect your S4 device with your Hdtv in the following ways:
Via MHL adapter: The most reliable way to connect your device with HD Tv is via MHL adapter. Your mobile screen will be displayed on your Hd tv. The benefits of using this adapter is that you get a crystal sound quality and an uninterrupted visual connection. One disadvantage of this adapter is that the cables are short.
To connect an MHL to HDMI adapter and an HDMI cable will be required.
- Plug MHL adapter into your Galaxy S4 micro USB port.
- Attach your S4 wall charger to MHL adapter port and plug your phone charger into the wall.
- Now connect HDMI cable to the adapter and plug other end into your HDTv port.
- For good audio quality, go to “Settings” option on your phone and select “My Device”.
- Tap on “Accessory” > select “Audio output”> select “Surround” option.
Samsung Blu-ray player with AllShare Cast: If you want to use wireless medium to connect your phone to tv, use Samsung Blu-ray player with AllShare cast. To connect follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to “Settings” option on your Galaxy device.
- Go to “Connections”> select “Screen mirroring”.
- Enable “Screen mirroring” option. A list of devices will appear, select the device and mirroring will start.
Facing problem while connecting your Samsung device to your Tv, call Samsung customer service team right away. Us the Samsung phone number: 0330 726 7864
Samsung Contact Number: 0844 385 1110
How can I hard reset my Samsung Galaxy S6 device?
There are two methods to hard reset your Galaxy S6 device:
- Turn off your phone by pressing “power” button located on the right hand side of your device.
- Press and hold “Volume Up” + “Home” + “Power” button until Samsung logo appears on your phone screen.
- A menu will appear on your phone screen, select “wipe data/factory reset” option by using “volume” buttons and to confirm the option, press “power” button.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data” to confirm the reset.
- Now select “reboot system now” using “volume” keys of your device.
- Your device will be reset.
- Click on “Settings” icon on your screen.
- Click on “Backup & reset”> select “Reset device”.
- Click on “Erase everything” to confirm the reset process.
Unable to hard reset your device? Make sure you take help from Samsung technical team. Technical department can be contacted on Samsung phone number: 0330 726 7864.
How can I remove my fingerprint security ID from my Samsung Galaxy S7 device?
To remove your fingerprint security ID, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on “Settings” icon on the homescreen of your device.
- Select “Lock screen and security” option.
- Click on “Fingerprint” option and select “Edit” button.
- Select the desired “Fingerprint” and click on “REMOVE” option. Your fingerprint ID will be removed.
- If the problem still persist, give a call on Samsung customer service number: 0330 726 7864
Samsung Customer Service: 0844 385 1110
How can I get in touch with the Samsung customer support services?
Samsung provides different channels to get in touch with their customer services team. You can choose any option to connect to Samsung advisor. Connect to Samsung team in the following ways:
- Via Phone: To speak to an expert over the phone, dial Samsung telephone number: 0330 726 7864. Timings to call this number are as follows:
Monday to Saturday- 9 am to 6 pm.
- Via Chat: Use the free chat service if you are unable to access phone number. Chat feature can be accessed on link: https://e-contactus.samsung.com/uk/m/webchat . Timings to use chat services are from 10 am to 7:30 pm on weekdays and on Saturdays, timings are 10 am to 5:30 pm.
- Send Email: You can send email to customer services department. To send email, click on the link: http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/erms1
- Via Post: Post your queries or any relevant documents at the following address:
Samsung Customer Support,
Sheffield, S97 3FJ.
- Visit Support centre: If there is technical issue with your Samsung device, visit your local Samsung store. Click on the link: http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/support-centres/ to know about nearest Samsung store.
What to do if my Samsung device has developed a fault?
Get in touch with the Samsung technical department if your device has developed a fault. To contact the technical department, call on Samsung phone number: 0330 726 7864. Make sure you provide complete details of your device to make it easy for the representative to solve your query.
How to cancel my Samsung upgrade programme before my order is shipped?
If you have changed your mind and want to cancel your Samsung upgradation, call on Samsung phone number: 0330 726 7467. Your call will be connected to Samsung sales team, ask them to cancel your upgradation of services.
What is the best way to track my Samsung order?
There are two methods to track your Samsung order.
If you have an online account with Samsung, you can track your order by following the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your Samsung account.
- Click on “MY SAMSUNG” > select “Shopping Support”.
- Click on “order”. You will see the status of the order on your computer screen.
If you haven’t made an online account with Samsung, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Samsung by clicking on the link: http://www.samsung.com/uk/home/
- Click “MY SAMSUNG” on the homepage.
- Go to “Shopping Support”> select “Order”.
- Now enter your order number. You can find order number written on the confirmation email sent by Samsung.
- And enter your email address. The status of your order will be displayed on your computer screen.
Unable to see the status of your order, talk to Samsung customer representative by calling on phone number: 0330 726 7864.