If you want to know more about Netflix and want to subscribe it, then make sure you dial FREE Netflix contact number UK 0800 096 6379. One of the Netflix customer support executives will take your call and he/she will guide you as for how you can start off with Netflix. You can have information about how it works, signing in, requesting TV shows or movies, updating email and password, and cancelling the account, etc.
0800 096 6379
Founded in 1997, Netflix specialises in on-demand streaming of videos and movies online. In 2013, the company added television and film production along with online distribution. On subscribing, you will have the access to the online content library of Netflix.
Login with Facebook. New to Netflix? Sign up now. Questions …
Watch Netflix movies & TV shows online or stream right to your …
Find what you’re looking for: Netflix originals, press releases, blog …
How to contact Netflix customer support team?
No matter you are an existing customer or want to be a new customer, you can get in touch with Netflix customer support number 0800 096 6379 and one of the support advisors will assist you with your queries. The customer team of Netflix is highly professional and they are proficient enough to offer a resolution to all your queries or grievances.
FREE Netflix UK specific Customer Services number is available 24hours a day
How to get in touch with Netflix customer support team?
There are varied methods through which you can get in touch with Netflix customer service team. One of the common and preferred methods of contacting Netflix customer support team is via telephone. All you need to dial 0800 096 6379 to ask your queries or doubts, rest assured your queries will be resolved immediately. If you wish to send your queries via post, you can send them at the following address –
22 Torrington Place
3rd Floor Suite C Fitzrovia
WC1E 7HP London
With the help of Live Chat facility, you are immediately connected with one of the customer service representatives who will help you with your queries. You will be provided resolution to all your queries via chat and it will certainly prove helpful in saving your time and effort. If you want to get in touch with Netflix through social media, you can get in touch via following links –
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/NetflixUK
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/netflix
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/netflixuk
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/netflix
- Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/+Netflix
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/netflix/
- Instagram – http://instagram.com/netflix
Why contact Netflix?
Following are some of the common reasons why you may want to dial Netflix contact number UK 0800 096 6379 –
- To know more about the devices on which Netflix is supported on
- To report about a particular television show or a movie
- In order to have technical support for Netflix
- When you want to cancel your Netflix account
- To report any billing or payment-related issue
- To have additional information about the service
How to know more about account and billing?
Whether you want to alter your Netflix username, password, billing details, or you are looking to delete your account, all you need is to dial 0800 096 6379 to get in touch with the customer service team of Netflix and they will guide you about all that you want to know. You can also have a word with one of the executives regarding someone else using your account or you have come across a billing error.
How to know more about watching Netflix?
You have the option of changing the settings while you are watching Netflix. You can have the parent controls on, you also have the option of turning on the subtitles and caption, and the video quality can also be changed on Netflix. If you want to know more about these settings or you have any other query, then make sure you have dialled 0800 096 6379 to chat with one of the customer service advisors.
What devices can be used with Netflix?
You can enjoy Netflix on various gadgets and devices such as –
- Set-top boxes
- Personal computers and laptop
- Smart TVs
- Blu-Ray players
- Streaming media players
- Tablets and smartphones
- Gaming consoles
If you want to know more about downloading Netflix on any of the above-mentioned devices, make sure give a call at Netflix customer support number UK 0800 096 6379. You will be assisted by one of the support representatives who will help you out with your queries.
- Amazon Contact Number
- Sky Box Office Movies – Rent Or Buy A Great Movie or Event
- How To Fix Sky Tv Picture Breaking Up During Bad Weather?
- Sky Contact Number – TV bundles, Digital TV, 3D TV & Movies
What are the charges for Netflix subscription?
Your Netflix subscription will entirely depend on the number of screens you want to watch simultaneously and also the quality of the stream will also play a pivotal role. The starting plan for one screen having standard definition will cost you £5.99 a month. The second plan is for two screens with HD resolution and it will cost you £7.49 a month and the last plan is for 4 screens with ultra HD and for that you need to pay £8.99 a month. The last option offering multiple screens is for families who are interested in seeing Netflix in their respective rooms simultaneously.
Is it possible to create a Netflix account for someone else?
First, you need to sign out from your Netflix account to create an account for someone else. Make sure you know that you can redeem only one free trial per household. In order to create a new account, you need to –
- Enter the email address of the person you want to create an account for.
- Choose a password for that account.
- Choose a preferred payment mode and enter the billing details to start off the new account.
- Enter full name of the person you want to create an account for.
If you still have queries related to account creation, you can get in touch with the Netflix customer support team UK at 0800 096 6379.
Is it possible to remove movies and TV shows from My List?
With My List, you get to make a customised list of TV shows and movies so that you can watch it later. Once multiple titles have been added to My List, Netflix will sort it for you presenting you the titles you have more possibilities of watching. If you want to remove a TV show or movie from My List, you can follow the steps discussed below –
- On the website – You need to make a selection for the checkmark symbol whilst looking at the details of the movie or TV show.
- On your Netflix ready device – You need to make a selection for a title and subsequently remove it from My List.
- When you have Instant Queue – You can make use of the official website of Netflix in order to remove the titles.
If you need more information and details regarding the removal of TV shows and movies, you can dial 0800 096 6379 to have a word with one of Netflix customer support executives and your queries will be resolved immediately.
Is it possible to personalise Netflix?
Netflix offers a wide array of ways in which you can personalise your viewing experience. Some of the best ones are –
- You can create a maximum of five individual profiles, each profile having personalised movie and TV show recommendations.
- You should know how to set up the parental controls on your account, making sure your family and kids are watching only the appropriate movies and TV shows.
Why is it not possible to watch every movie or TV show?
Usually, Netflix works with different distributors, content providers, creators, and producers in order obtain the licence to stream different movies and TV shows on Netflix. In the absence of available content for streaming, following reasons can be responsible for it –
- The selection of the content is made on the basis of various statistics and elements including – popularity, cost, availability, localised elements, etc.
- Content rights are exclusively owned by some other company.
- Non-availability of the streaming rights for buying from the content provider.
If you still have doubts or have questions in your mind, it is recommended to call Netflix customer representative number 0800 096 6379 and one of the support executives will give prompt replies for all your queries.