Contact Lenovo, UK technical support, for sales, order assistance, technical support, or general enquiries. Get technical help by Contacting a technical support agent for help with your Lenovo laptop. We would provide you with Lenovo customer service contact number, toll free laptop helpline number, to get information about Lenovo UK for warranty, repair and diagnosis.
When you have a laptop, you can come across unexpected issues which may be related to hardware, motherboard, touchpad, software, and keyboard. It can be an awkward situation as you might be doing a high-priority task, making a project report, or filing a patient’s medical history. Obviously, you need a quick resolution for your issue, so the best option is to get in touch with the customer support team and get your issues resolved. You can call Lenovo contact number listed here and the customer support executive on the other end will listen to you and they will offer you a solution for your issue or query.
020 3014 0095
These customer support executives are well-versed and have in-depth information about Lenovo laptops; therefore you can expect holistic and detailed information whenever you call them. They will be more than happy to serve you.
About Lenovo –
Having its headquarters in Beijing, China, and Morrisville, North Carolina, United States, Lenovo is one of the leading and largest PC vendors in the world. The company has over 30,000 employees in over 40 nations offering their services to the consumers in more than 100 nations. It is also named as one of the 500 Fortune companies. The company is into creating an extensive range of personal technology that includes – smart TVs, smartphones, laptops, and tablets. It is also the 4th largest smartphone company across the globe.
In order to be innovative, the company believes in creating new categories that help in enhancing customer experience and sets apart from the rest of the competition. With the rising expansion, Lenovo is also gaining popularity in all the leading markets. They not only focus on the sales and distribution, but they have plans to expand in domestic market, manufacturing, and research & development. The company believes in strategic execution of their plans in order to gain maximum impact. Lenovo believes in developing, manufacturing and marketing high-quality and reliable technological products for the consumers so that they get to taste the latest technology. If you are interested in knowing more about the company and its future plans, you can contact Lenovo technical support helpline number .
Lenovo Technology UK LTD
18 Bartley Wood Business Park
Common issues and their solutions –
My laptop won’t boot after a failed driver installation?
If you are facing this issue, make sure you have followed the below-discussed steps to resolve this issue –
- When you have entered the Windows Recovery Environment, make sure you have selected Troubleshoot.
- You will find the advanced options in the next screen, you have to select it.
- Move on to the Advanced Options screen and make a selection for the Startup Settings.
- You will have the next screen where you have to select restart.
- The next screen will present you with an option of Restart, you have to select it.
- Now, in the startup settings screen, press F4 in order to enter Safe Mode.
- Once you have entered the Safe Mode, you can uninstall the driver that is creating an issue.
- Using the search box, type device manager.
- Make a selection for device manager from the list of results and go to the device driver that is the source of the issue.
- Now, all you need is to select the device and click uninstall.
- In the end, restart your laptop.
- This will resolve your issue.
I have upgraded to Windows 10, but Lenovo Easy Camera is not working, what can be the problem?
When you dial Lenovo contact number , the Lenovo customer support executive will tell you that the problem is related to the driver and will direct you to follow the below-mentioned steps to fix this problem –
- Use the search box and type device manager in order to go to the desktop.
- Now, you have to select the device manager from the list of the devices that you have.
- Open the device manager; now go to the imaging devices. An exclamation sign, yellow in colour, will confirm that there is an issue with the drivers.
- Visit the official website of Lenovo to download the drivers for Lenovo Easy Camera.
- You can click on the downloaded driver setup file. Now, follow the onscreen instructions that will help you to install the drivers for Lenovo Easy Camera.
- Finally, click finish that will end the installation process and now you can restart your laptop.
- This will resolve your problem.
44 (0)203 014 0095
My laptop’s battery pack cannot be fully charged using the power off method?
There are strong probabilities that you have overcharged your battery pack. Make sure you have done the following –
- First and foremost, turn off your laptop.
- Ensure that the over-discharged battery pack stays in the laptop.
- Now, connect the AC adapter to the computer and make sure you have left it for charging.
- If you have QuickCharger, ensure that you have used that to charge the over-discharged battery pack.
- If within 24 hours, the battery pack cannot be charged, it would be a good idea to use a new battery pack.
I am not able to operate my laptop with a fully charged battery pack?
Check, the surge protector, there are strong probabilities that it might be active. You need to turn off your laptop for some time in order to reset the protector. Now turn on your laptop again, to resolve the issue.
If you still have any query or doubt, you can get in touch with Lenovo customer service by dialing their tech support number
Top 4 Lenovo Laptops –
- Lenovo ThinkPad T460
- Lenovo Yoga 900
- Lenovo 100S Chromebook
- Lenovo Yoga 710
Lenovo ThinkPad T460 –
If you were looking for a business laptop with a great screen and immaculate performance then you should go for this model. You get a 14-inch full HD screen but at the same, it feels quite compact that it can be carried easily wherever you go. With glass-fiber-reinforced plastic chassis, the laptop can easily bear some minor scratches here and there. It is an ideal choice if you work where you experience extreme temperatures and it is also shock and vibration proof, so no worries here at least. The keyboard offers a great experience while you are running your fingers on it and same is the case with the touchpad which is smooth and responsive.
The front-mounted speakers are great for watching movies and conferencing. The speakers are loud enough and give you a pleasurable listening experience to your favourite music. The front cam is capable of capturing crisp and colourful images.
44 (0)203 014 0095
Lenovo Yoga 900 –
It oozes sophistication and luxury. It comes with a 13.3-inch screen and it is great for watching images and even movies. The magnesium panels at the top and bottom gives it a rich look. Looking at the base, you will see the cooling vents that prevent the laptop from getting heated after a long day of work. With Auto Lock hinge technology, opening the unit is quite easy and convenient. It just weighs 2.8 pounds making it quite light to take the laptop anywhere you want. The keyboard comes with scallop-shaped keys that make typing much easier.
The audio has some special features with JBL speakers and Dolby DS. When you have mention these two names, nothing more can be said about the audio quality, you will love hearing your favourite songs. It is equipped with 1-megapixel front 720p camera, which offers sharp details with right colour combinations.
Lenovo 100S Chromebook –
It comes with a simple design and the outer casing is made of black plastic. The plastic used for building this Chromebook lacks durability. It has a 1366×768 resolution but it misses out on the colour details which is a bit disappointing. It does have some heating issues; even playing an HD video for half an hour, the device got heated. The webcam also disappoints where the images carried significant noise and came out blurry. It comes with two speakers which fail to deliver satisfactory sound and the music lovers will surely be disappointed.
Here comes the good part, the Chromebook battery can even last for a maximum of 11 hours. All in all, this laptop leaves you wanting for more.
Lenovo Yoga 710 –
It comes equipped with aluminum chassis and the lid is plain. It has a 14-inch full HD screen which is quite bright. Towards the left side, there is SD card slot and power jack. Moving on to the right side, you get to see two USB 3.0 ports and a micro HDMI port. The keys on the keyboard are aptly placed and the keys are nice and soft to type. Talking about the touchpad, it is quite responsive and comfortable.
You will be amazed by its audio quality. It is clear and quite loud so that you can easily listen to all the instruments used in your favourite song. Battery life is also impressive. On the negative side, the webcam is a huge disappointment which captures blurry and fuzzy images. You don’t have to worry about the heating thing as it stays with you for a long time without getting hot. Well, all in all, the money that you pay for Yoga 710 is totally worth it.
If you want more information about the above-discussed models, you can call at Lenovo customer service number to get urgent assistance and advice on LENOVO UK Laptop, Netbook and Desktop.