Contacting eBay Customer Service made easy now. If you need help, you can contact ebay uk. They’ll be able to help you quickly by chatting with you online or through a quick phone call. Contact eBay Customer Service on their 24-hour contact number: 0844 385 1616. Calls to this number cost 7p per minute , or you may also Call the eBay contact number free phone on 0345 355 3229 to speak to the eBay customer service team for free assistance with buying or selling on eBay website.
Ebay Contact Number – Free Phone
eBay an e commerce website which helps to bring seller and the consumers together at one place. eBay mainly deals with auction based selling. With most of the transactions done online, eBay provides an option to link your account with the PayPal. With the company expanding at the faster pace, eBay focuses on providing the best customer services. If you have any query regarding your items you can contact eBay customer service on their Ebay contact number
How To Contact eBay Helpline?
Call the eBay customer services number if you face any of the queries mentioned below:
- Unable to get refund from the seller.
- Unable to register to your account.
- You are unable to link your PayPal account with eBay account.
- If you have been victimized of the fraud.
- Query about any item.
These are some of the common queries which you might face while you are active with eBay. The solution to your query is just a call away. All you have to do is just call the eBay contact number: 0844 385 1616
You will be charged 5p per minute for calling the eBay contact phone number.
With vast numbers of transactions occurring on eBay every day, there could be cases of frauds. So eBay has appointed a dedicated customer services team to handle any fraud case. If you find that there has been fraud with you, speak to the eBay customer representative by calling on eBay customer support phone number: 0345 355 3229 ebay.co.uk – Wikipedia – Founder: Pierre Omidyar
Contact eBay Customer Service
For getting quick assistance of your problem, get in touch with an eBay expert. The eBay advisor will guide you with step by step guidance for your query. Make sure you get in touch with the right expert by calling eBay customer services free phone number on: 08443851616 . eBay has also created a community for the sellers and the consumers to share their problems or experiences with them. To make sure you get a quick response to your query you can access the eBay answer centre on their website. You can also use the free chat feature to get in touch with the eBay customer service team.
Need to get in touch with eBay customer services?
Getting in touch with eBay customer services is just a call away. Getting solution to your queries cannot be much more easier. You just have to dial the eBay customer service number on your phone and the problem will be directed to the eBay customer services team. There could be times when you want to write to the eBay advisor. You can write to eBay customer service address:
Other Popular UK Companies
eBay Customer Service,
P.O. Box 9473,
Best way to contact eBay support
You can communicate with eBay advisor by either calling at the eBay customer services free phone number or sending your query at eBay email website. As an ecommerce company, eBay makes sure your items are properly delivered at your address and your amount is sent to the right seller. However there may be times when your amount goes to the wrong seller due to incorrect information provided, then you can call the eBay phone number.
Selling an item on eBay:
With the internet available at every home, people want to buy or sell the items with just a click of a button. eBay being an affordable and convenient option for selling and purchasing the items, so there are a lot of opportunities to start trading on eBay. Signing up as a business on eBay will help you to connect with the worldwide customers. While signing up, you are not sure whether you have to register as an individual or a business, contact eBay customer services at: 0345 355 3229.
Buying items on eBay?
eBay offers variety of products such as household items, stationery, electronic items at one place. Buying or selling the item on eBay is not a difficult task anymore. Before buying any item on the eBay, you have to create an eBay account and sign up as a buyer. If you want assistance while signing up, you can call the eBay customer support assistant on the U.K customer service number: 0345 355 3229. eBay also provides an option to provide the feedback of their customer services. If you are not satisfied with the services offered by eBay, feel free to call eBay phone number.
Want to file a Dispute?
If you did not receive the item you have ordered then you can file a dispute against the seller. In order to protect buyers from these frauds eBay has provided a dedicated customer service number: 0844 385 1616. If you find that there is any fraud or scam while purchasing your item, call the eBay contact number. There might be scenarios when the seller does not answer to the request of your item, in that case you have to contact the eBay customer representative. You need to provide the information of the item you ordered such as name, order number etc. Also, share the seller contact information with the representative. eBay customer services team will contact the seller and will inform you about the status of your dispute.
Unable to link your eBay account with PayPal?
Most of the sellers prefer to receive the payments through PayPal so it is important to link your eBay account to PayPal. In order to link PayPal account with your eBay account, you have to sign up for the PayPal account. If you don’t know how to link the PayPal account to your eBay account, speak to eBay advisor on the phone.
eBay Global Shipping Programme:
eBay has now started to offer Global shipping programme to encourage the individual and business sellers to sell the items worldwide. If any seller wants to unsubscribe from this service, he/she can call at eBay contact number: 0844 385 1616
How to return items on eBay?
If you receive the incorrect item or want to change your item, you can return the item bought from eBay. However the buyer needs to first check if the seller allows the return procedure for his/her items. If you are unable to check whether you can return the item or not, call eBay customer services number. The advisor will help you with the return procedure.
Below are the common queries which you might face while selling or buying the items.
Other Popular UK Companies
How to pay for an item purchased from eBay?
Paying for an item depends on the payment methods accepted by the seller. The details of the payment methods are written on the item package. For more information regarding the Payment methods, click on the link: Payment Methods.
To pay for an item, follow the step by step instructions mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on “Pay Now” or “Buy it Now” depending on if you are paying for an auction item or a normal item.
Step 2: Enter your payment details and choose your payment method.
Step 3: Check the postage information and review all the order details.
Step 4: Click on “Confirm” and then pay for the item.
If you are a new customer and facing issues while making payment for an item,call the eBay contact number.
Ebay Customer Services
How to check the postage status of my item from eBay?
You can check the postage status by following the below mentioned steps:
- Sing in to your eBay account.
- Click on the “Won” link present on the left side of the page.
- Find your item in the list and you will find the tracking number under the item title.
- Click on the tracking number to see the status of the item.
Unable to view the tracking number, ask the eBay advisor on eBay customer service number. While making a call make sure you provide the details of your item.
How to bid for an item on eBay?
Follow the below steps to bid for an item on eBay:
- Sign in to your eBay account and check the listings carefully.
- Tap the “Place Bid” button. Enter the maximum bid and tap the “Continue” button.
- Check the bid and click on “Confirm Bid” button.
For more information regarding bidding, get in touch with the right person by calling eBay customer services team.
How to recover deleted items on eBay?
To recover deleted items on eBay, follow the below mentioned steps:
If you have deleted an item you are selling or has been sold:
- Visit the “Sell” section and click on “Deleted” option.
- Select the items you want to recover.
- Click on “Undelete” option.
If you have deleted unsold items:
- Go to the “Sell” section in the left column of the page.
- Click on “Deleted” link.
- Click on “Selling: Unsold” on the “Browse by” drop down option.
- Check box the item you want to recover.
- Click on “Undelete” option.
If you have deleted an item you want to buy or you have bought:
- Go to the “buy” section on the left column of the page.
- Tap the “Deleted” option.
- Choose the items you want to recover.
- Click on “Undelete”.
If your problem is not solved by the above solution, take help from the eBay customer services department. All you have to do is call the eBay U.K telephone number.
How to find an item number?
If you are a seller, you can see the item number written in your confirmation email or by clicking on the “Selling” section of your eBay account.
For quick assistance call eBay UK customer service number.
0844 385 1616
How to find my seller’s contact details?
You can get your seller’s contact details by signing in to your eBay account and clicking on the “Advanced” option at the top of the homepage. Select “ Find contact information” and follow the onscreen instructions.
If you are unable to get the contact details of the seller, get assistance from eBay customer support team.
How to cancel a transaction on eBay?
To cancel a transaction on eBay, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Login to your eBay account
- Click on “My eBay”
- Click on “Sold” and find the item
- Click “Cancel this order” in “More actions” drop down menu
- Select the reason for cancelling the transaction and follow the onscreen instructions
Criteria for cancelling the transaction:
- You can cancel the transaction within 30 days of the sale
- You cannot cancel the transaction if you have opened an unpaid item case
- If you have purchased multiple items, you have to cancel the entire transaction
For payment and transaction issues, feel free to ask the representative over the phone. To make a call to the representative, dial eBay contact number.
How to provide refund to the buyer?
The refund will depend on the payment option chosen by the buyer. You can refund the buyer in the following ways:
If the buyer has made the payment via PayPal:
The money will automatically be refunded to the buyer’s PayPal account.
If the buyer has made the payment via other means:
- You will have 10 days to refund the payment to the buyer
- Once the money has been refunded , eBay will confirm form the buyer if he/she has received the payment
- eBay will only confirm the refund if the buyer confirms that he/she has received the refund amount
Facing problems while making a refund, ask the eBay customer services team by calling on eBay contact number.
How to offer free postage and packaging services to the buyer?
You can attract more buyers on eBay by providing free postage and packaging services. To offer these services, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Sign into your eBay account.
- Go to the listing form, select “Give buyers P&P details” > select “Flat: Same cost to all buyers”
- Choose a postage service under “Services” drop down menu
- Checkbox the option “Free P&P”
0844 385 1616
What to do if I haven’t received my item?
You can check the estimated time by visiting the “Order Details” page on your eBay account. You can find this page by logging into your eBay account and clicking on “more actions” and “View order details”. If the delivery date has passed for your item, contact the seller of the item. To find the contact details of the seller go to “Purchase history” and click on “Contact Seller” option next to the item you have ordered.
If your seller does not respond your query, inform the eBay customer service department by calling eBay contact number.
How to update my details on eBay account?
If you want to update your account information, you can do this by following the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your eBay account by clicking on the link: My eBay.
- Go to the “Account” tab on your eBay page.
- On this page you can update your following information:
- Your personal information such as: your phone number, email address, accounts linked to eBay.
- Address details like payment address information, delivery address information.
- Manage your email notifications, email settings.
- Manage your invoice and check the account status.
- Subscribe or unsubscribe to any newsletters or services.
If the updated details are not showing on your account, ask the customer representative by contacting eBay customer support team.
How can I contact a seller?
If you have issues regarding the item you received and want to contact the seller. You can contact the seller by following the steps mentioned below:
- Sign in to your eBay account.
- Select “Ask a question” in the listing.
- You will be directed to “ Find Answers” page, now select the topic that you want to ask and find the question in “Q&A”.
- If you are unable to find the answer click on “No, I want to contact the seller” under “Did you find your answer?” and tap “Continue”.
- You will be directed to the “Contact Seller” page and you have to type your question in the space provided.
- Click on “Send” option after entering the verification code.
Facing issues while contacting the seller or unable to get the seller information, take the help from eBay customer services team.
Which items are covered under the eBay money back guarantee?
Items which are covered under eBay money back guarantee:
- The item which is not received by the buyer.
- An item which is not described in the listing.
- An item purchased on eBay with with PayPal via “checkout” or an eBay invoice.
- The items which are purchased with a single payment are also covered under the eBay money back guarantee.
Items which are not covered under eBay money back guarantee:
- The items which are sent to another address after the original delivery are not covered under this guarantee.
- The items which are under the categories of : Real Estate, Digital Content, Classified Ads, Vehicles and business equipment are not covered under this guarantee.
For more information on money back guarantee, talk to the eBay advisor over the phone. Contact the eBay customer service number to call the advisor.
What to do if an item is not matching with the listed description?
If the item does not match with the listed description, you can return it by logging into your eBay account. The seller will provide you a solution such as accepting the item or providing a replacement or refund. If you are unable to get a solution from the seller, you can get in touch with the eBay customer services team by calling eBay contact number :0345 355 3229 .
When can I report to eBay customer services team if I haven’t received my item?
You can report to eBay during the following scenarios:
- If your item delivery date has passed and also you haven’t received the items 30 days after the delivery date.
- You can contact the eBay services team if the seller doesn’t respond to your query about the item delivery date. The seller has 8 days to respond your query.
Report to eBay customer service team by calling the eBay contact number. While calling to the team, you have provide the full details of your item to the eBay customer representative.
How to avail “Free Click & Collect” facility?
With the “Free Click & Collect” facility, you will save the delivery cost and you will also not have to wait for the item to be posted to you.
To collect your items at the “Free Click & Collect” store , follow the steps mentioned below:
- Choose the item that you want to buy from the shop. If that item is available for “Click & Collect”, you will find it in the postage section of the listing.
- Now select the shop location from where you want to collect your order.
- Once the item is purchased on eBay, you will receive an email from the company.
- The email will contain all the details and instructions on when and how to collect the items from the selected shop.
- The shop agent will let you know when your item is ready.
- Make sure your bring your ID proof with you at the time of collection of your order.
TIP: You cannot send your friend or family member to collect the items.
If you want to know more about “Click & Collect” facility, ask the expert by calling on eBay contact number.
Other Popular UK Companies
Ebay Customer Service Phone Number
0345 355 3229
How to return an item collected from “Click & Collect” store?
To return the item to your “Click & Collect” store you have to visit the shop. You can also return your item at any Argos location.
Conditions to return an item:
- Your item should be purchased by “Click & Collect” facility.
- If the item is covered under the shop’s “return and exchange” policy.
- When visiting the store to return the item, bring the confirmation of purchase along with you.
- You will receive the refund to your PayPal or the credit card account within 48 hours time.
How can I link my PayPal account with my eBay account?
To do smoother transactions and securing your payment, it is important that you link your eBay account with PayPal. To link both the accounts, follow the steps by step instructions mentioned below:
- Sign in to your eBay account and click on “My eBay” located at the top of the page.
- Go to the “Account” tab and click on “PayPal Account” option. You can find this option on the left side of the page.
- Select the “Link My PayPal Account” option and enter the login details of your PayPal account. After entering the details, you’re both accounts will be linked.
Take help from an expert if you are facing problems while linking the accounts. Contact the eBay contact phone number to speak to an expert.