Argos, a well familiar word in UK is known for providing online retail services to its citizens. Now in order to get in touch with Argos customer services department, this site will make you go through all the options available to contact Argos. Whether it is a general enquiry or you want any product support, then this site will help you in all the ways. Coming to Argos contact number, this is a much used phone number to reach out to Argos customer services team for support. If you are a new customer and need someone to guide you through Argos registration, then this phone number will also connect you to the Argos highly professional customer executives. The timings to contact Argos customer service number is from 8 am to 8 pm (Monday to Saturday) and from 10 am to 6 pm on Sundays.
Although there are various Argos stores located in different regions of UK. But people prefer to shop online on their official website. For that one needs to create an online account on the official site by entering one’s personal as well as bank details. Once the account is created one can start shopping their favourite items online. There are various channels that help Argos to receive its sales such as its online site, sales enquiry helpline, local stores, Argos teleshopping etc. By offering these many channels it was obvious for Argos to set up a customer services centres that handles all day user queries. To get support from these customer service centres, you can use the Argos customer services number mentioned above and get a quick resolution.
Introduction To Argos
A subsidiary of Home Retail group, Argos is known as a British catalogue retailer that has its operations in UK as well as Ireland. Argos operates through both physical as well as online store. With more than 700 millions visit per year on its official website, Argos has become one of the largest online high retailer street in the country. Founded in 1972 by Richard Tompkins, Argos major services are offering consumer goods. The company was also listed in London stock exchange and all the important decisions are made in its headquarters based in Buckinghamshire, England. Argos use its most famous phrase during advertising and that is “Get Set, Go Argos”.
Argos Customer Services Department
Argos customer services department keep a check on its 740 local stores that are operational in UK. Argos has struggled a lot to become one of the best in customer services department alongside its main services. Reaching out to Argos customer services department is not a difficult task which used to be a past thing. Now you can get in touch with Argos customer service by dialling one and only Argos customer service number: 0345 640 2020. To be in the competition and unlike other companies in UK, Argos offers support to its customers even on Sundays. Keeping its customers in mind, Argos has set up the the time in such a way that everyone feels convenient to call them. The timings to contact Argos customer services department team is mentioned below:
Monday to Saturday: 8 am to 8 pm.
Sunday: 10 am to 6 pm.
Start Shopping With Argos
Now get your favourite items delivered to you on the same day with Argos. To start shopping on Argos website, create a new account by clicking on the link: http://www.argos.co.uk/ . Just click on “JOIN” and get ready for to start shopping online. You can shop products according to the following categories:
- Baby & Nursery.
- Sports & Leisure.
- Home & Garden.
- Health & Beauty.
- Jewellery & Watches.
If you want to shop at local Argos store, then you can check the location of your nearest store by clicking on the link: https://www.argos.co.uk/stores/. If you are facing difficulties while shopping online or have any query regarding your online account, then feel free to call on Argos contact number: at the timings mentioned above.
Shop On Argos and Get Delivered It On The Same Day
As the name suggests that you are entitled to get delivery on the same day of the order. With the fast track Argos delivery method, one can choose to get his/her items on the same day. Unlike other online retailers in the country one can get the item delivered in as little as sixty seconds.
Following are the fast track delivery methods offered by Argos:
- Same Day Delivery method: You can use this method seven days a week. If you order your product before 6 pm, then you can get the delivery on the same day by 10 pm.
- In Store Collection method: With this method you can collect your items from Argos dedicated fast track counter-in store. Get it in as little as sixty seconds and also 7 days a week.
Why Should You Contact Argos Customer Services Department?
Get your queries resolved instantly by calling on Argos customer services number: Call this number in the following cases:
- If your item is not delivered at the specified time.
- Unable to track status of your order.
- To know about Argos returns & refunds policy.
- Unable to purchase an item online.
- To know about Argos gift card.
- Argos gift card lost or stolen.
- Unable to cancel your reservation.
- Plus many more.
If you are having any of the above queries or facing any other problem, that is not mentioned above. Then get assistance as soon as possible by contacting Argos customer services department on Argos contact number.
Are There Any Other Ways To Reach Out To Argos Customer Services Team?
Yes you have other options to contact Argos customer services team as well.
- Via free chat feature: This is the most used method to connect to customer services executive. Now Argos has also adopted to this method and one can get his/her query resolved by chatting to the Argos customer services executive. To use this feature, you need to go the “HELP” section on the official website of Argos.
- Via Email: Customers can send their queries to Argos customer services centre on email. To do this one needs to fill a form online. To use email feature, click on the link: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/StaticDisplay/includeName/ContactUs.htm?answer=contactus .
- Via Post: If you want to write it to the Argos customer services centre, then you can post your query at the following address:
Most Convenient Way To Reach Out To Argos Customer Services Executive
This is the most asked question by Argos users. But you do not have to worry anymore. As we will share you the most convenient and easy way to reach out to Argos customer services team members. As per research and other user reviews, it has been found out that calling on Argos contact number: is the most easiest and convenient way to get in touch with the Argos customer services executive.
Benefits of Argos contact number are mentioned below:
- Easy to remember.
- Less waiting time.
- Cheaper than other companies customer services number.
- User friendly and highly professional Argos customer services team handle your queries.
- Zero involvement of third party members.
- Genuine Argos customer services number.
- Plus you will find out more when you call on this Argos contact number.
Argos Store Enquiries
If you bought any faulty item or got incorrect item from Argos store, then you can use Argos contact number: that mostly deals with store enquiries. To know about the opening times and closing times, then this is the best phone number to ask Argos customer services executive. People who are looking for a job in one of the Argos can also use this Argos contact number:
Argos Product Enquiries Number:
If you are having queries related to any of the Argos electronic items, then you can contact at the following numbers and get your problems fixed.
Check out some frequently asked questions and their answers below. If you are having more queries, then use the Argos contact number: to get your queries resolved.
How to cancel my Argos order?
There are two ways to cancel your Argos order:
- Via phone: To do this you have to simply call on Argos customer services contact number: . The Argos customer services representative will then cancel your order.
- Via live chat: Go to the “help” section of Argos official website and then go to “Contact Us” section and click on “Chat to Customer Services” option.
How can I find out when my Argos order is going to be delivered?
Get to know when your order is going to be delivered in the following ways:
- Track your order: Check the status of your order by using Argos tracking feature. For that simply click on the link: Order Tracker .
- Check your confirmation email: Get your delivery date and time on your confirmation email that has been sent by Argos.
If you are still unable to find when your order is going to be delivered. Then ask the Argos customer services executive by calling on Argos contact number: