If you want to be connected with 1st Central Car Insurance customer service, you need to dial 1st central contact number 0333 043 2066. One of their customer support agents will help you out in an accident and other claims, rate quotes, payments & billing, policy changes, and more.
How to contact 1st Central Car Insurance?
You can easily get in touch with 1st Central Car Insurance by email, phone and through various other means. You can call 1st central contact number 0333 043 2066 from Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm, Saturday from 9am to 5pm, and on Sunday from 10am to 2 pm. You can make a call at the mentioned timings if you are interested in buying, renewal, or want to make any changes to a policy. The claim phone lines are functional around the clock. If you have any query or want to know more about any policy, you can send an email to email@example.com and the 1st central postal address is –
First Central Insurance Management
Mill Green Business Estate
Mill Green Road
When you contact the 1st central customer support executives on phone, you get to enjoy the following benefits –
- The number is quite easy to remember.
- You don’t have to wait in order to have a word with one of the support executives.
- You easily get connected to the 1st Central customer support department.
- It is quite cheap to make the call whether you calling from your mobile phone or via landline.
What are the benefits with 1st Central Car Insurance?
If you are wondering why you should choose 1st Central Car Insurance, then the following benefits will help you make your mind –
- It is easy to view your documents and if you are interested in making changes, you can do it comfortably by visiting the link – https://my.1stcentralinsurance.com/customer/login/accountlogin?isvalid=true.
- If you have misplaced your car or it has gotten stolen, you can have the benefits up to £1,500.
- If you are having issues with your car music system, then you get to enjoy benefits up to £1,000.
- You will be given a courtesy car while your car gets repaired.
- If unfortunately, you got hit by a driver who is uninsured and the accident was caused by his/her negligence, then your No Claims Discount will remain intact.
You can have more information about the benefits and other related details dial 1st central contact number 0333 043 2066 where you can have a conversation with one of the customer service executives.
0333 043 2066.
How can a claim be made?
If you want to make a claim, in the case you have lost your car keys or it was stolen, of your car insurance policy, you can get in touch with the customer service number 0333 043 2066. You can also make a windscreen claim, you need to dial the same 1st central phone number and their insurance advisors are there to help you out 24/7.
What are the charges for cancelling 1st Central Insurance policies?
If you want to cancel your policy, then the company will retain the £50 policy set-up fee. The cancellation rates are mentioned below –
- There are no charges for cancellation prior to the starting date of the policy.
- If you cancel within 14 days, there will be no charges.
- If you cancel after 14 days, you will have to pay £50.
You can learn more about the charges for cancelling your policies when you dial 1st central contact number 0333 043 2066. Their customer support executives are well-versed and they will help you in the best possible way.
Is there any second car insurance offered by 1st Central Car Insurance?
Yes, if you are one of the existing customers who has insured their second car within their household, then you will be provided a discount of £50. The discount will be included in the final quoted price and you can withdraw it whenever you want. Be informed that this discount is non-transferable and it can only be taken off the second car premium only.
If you still have some queries related to second car insurance, you can give a call at 1st central contact number 0333 043 2066 and you can have a word with one of the 1st Central Car Insurance customer service executives.
0333 043 2066.
How to manage the account?
You don’t have to be Einstein for creating and maintaining a Central account online. It is quite easy to view and upgrade your policy whenever you want from within your account. But, if you stuck up somewhere or you don’t know how to even start, then you can call at 0333 043 2066 and their customer support assistants will guide you through the whole process.
With the help of various payment channels, having information on bill payments and charges online can be gained with a click of the mouse. In addition, requesting for the quotes, making online claims, and renewing the policy can also be done easily. If you face any issue regarding logging in or using any tool, you can always get in touch with the above-mentioned number to get a solution for your problem.
Is it possible to make amendments to my 1st Central car insurance policy online?
Yes, you can easily make changes online –
- Car – If you are buying your favourite car or even have a plan to buy one, then you can have a quote from 1st Central Car Insurance and update your policy online.
- Contact Details – Updating your personal details can also be done without wasting your precious time like email address and contact number, etc.
- Cover – Make changes to the level of your insurance cover.
- Extra Cover – You can add extra cover to your policy anytime you desire. The extra covers may comprise of – legal expenses, personal accident, and breakdown cover.
- Address – In the event you have relocated to a new place and interested in updating the new address, you can easily go ahead and make the changes.
If you are facing problems making amendments in your policy, you can get in touch with 1st Central Car Insurance customer support team by dialling 1st central contact number 0333 043 2066.
0333 043 2066.
Is it possible to change the payment date?
Yes, there is a provision of changing your date but there are limits as to how far it can be moved. You can call their 1st central contact number 0333 043 2066 and one of the executives will help you out if you have any doubt or query. If you are planning to change your payment date, you will be charged £10 as an administration fee.
Is it possible to make changes to the Direct Debit?
In order to have more information about this, you need to contact 1st Central Car Insurance contact number 0333 043 2066. The support executives are there for your help around the clock. An administration fee of £10 will be charged for changes to the Direct Debit.
What is the complaint number?
The company is always ready to solve any type of problem or complaint as soon as possible. No matter you are facing issues with the policies or claims, 1st Central Car Insurance support team will handle all these issues professionally and will try to resolve them ASAP. You can also send your grievances or queries at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have received the solution but you are not satisfied with it, then your complaint will be escalated to the Financial Ombudsman Service.